ABC/WI Ministry/Job Opportunities (Jobs are listed in the order they are received with the most recent posting at the top of the list.)
No open positions currently. CLICK HERE for volunteer opportunities with ABC/WI
Job Posting Resources for you to visit:
- The Wisconsin Council of Churches will receive and post job opportunities that are open to all denominations and do not require ordination (postings will be listed for one month.) To view their page, click HERE.
Other Job Opportunities (Jobs are listed in the order they are received with the most recent posting at the top of the list.)
- American Baptist Churches of the Central Region seeking Executive Minister - Send nominations and applications to Rev. Franklin Ruff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nomination deadline is March 1, 2018 - Application deadline (including those nominated) is March 7, 2018. Posted February 15, 2018.
- American Baptist Seminary of the West (ABSW) Seeks New Vice President of Advancement - Please send a cover letter and resume to Rev. Carolyn Matthews at email@example.com - Posted February 8, 2018.
- Executive Minister of the Mid-American Baptist Churches - Nomination deadline - March 6, 2018 - Letter of interest and resume or ABPS profile deadline is March 20, 2018 - Send letters of interest and nominations to Coleen Remick at firstname.lastname@example.org - See Region Profile - Posted January 18, 2018.
- Mentor/Tutor, Part-Time for Children Ages 10 - 17 - Milwaukee Christian Center- Posted December 19, 2017.
How to Submit Job Postings
ABC Wisconsin will post jobs as a service to our member churches and partner ministries.
- Job postings on the website are limited to one or two lines of information and a link to the full job description.
- Please send us the exact title of the job, part-time/full-time/contract, deadline, contact person if available, and a link to your webpage.
[EXAMPLE] Church Organist (Part-time, ~ 6 hr/week) – First Baptist Church, Packertown, WI. Contact: Bart Starr at email@example.com or 123-456-7899. Deadline 12/3/2019 (posted 1/15/17) (Accompanied with a direct link to your website posting).
- ONLY FOR MEMBER CHURCHES WITH NO WEBSITE: Please send us the same information and a .pdf of the full job description and contact details. We will create a link to the pdf.
- Send all job posting information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All job postings with no deadline provided will be removed two months after the posting date. If you would like this extended, you will need to contact the region office.