NOMINATIONS - SUMMER OF 2021
TIMES ARE CHANGING. Just as churches are discerning what local church ministry will look like as the COVID-19 pandemic begins to subside, as the country seemingly makes collective moves to dismantle racism in all forms, and as we search for a new Regional Executive Minister, so are REGION STAFF AND LEADERS discerning how God would have us move forward in bold GOSPEL ways.
- We need conscientious voices shaping this beautiful association of connected yet autonomous Baptist churches and persons.
- We are looking for stewards of our common mission and shapers of our associational culture.
- We are looking gift-seekers who can find and encourage a diverse mix of talent and perspectives.
- We are looking for doers of the Word, not hearers only, who will pursue with purpose what they believe must be done collectively as the Body of Christ.
We still have available terms for individuals to serve in the following ways, pending appointment. If you are interested, please fill out the appropriate leadership form and submit it to the Region Office (ongoing deadline).
2021 Nominee Documents for Appointed Positions (ongoing deadline):
- Prospective Nominee to the Finance Committee Packet:
- Prospective Nominee to the Commission on Congregational Mission Packet:
- Prospective Nominee to the Commission on Ministry Packet:
- Prospective Nominee to the (Annual Gathering) Program Committee:
The 2021-2022 Nominating Committee Members
- Archie Ivy, (Chair) New Hope Missionary Baptist Church, Milwaukee
- Mark Brandel, Wyocena Community Church, Wyocena
- Sudie Jones, Greater Galilee Missionary Baptist Church, Milwaukee
- May May Latt, Milwaukee Myanmar Christian Church, Milwaukee
- Carol Lewis, Greater Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church, Milwaukee
- Ruby Jackson, Metropolitan Missionary Baptist Church, Milwaukee
- John Jones, Ex-Officio
- Phone: (262) 782-3140
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org