- Registration will be facilitated through the Eventbrite website.
- Church delegates have a registration fee of $20* which gives them access to the 9 AM Annual Meeting session as well as all of the day's activities.
- Churches have an additional option to pay a $100* church sponsoring registration fee which would allow any of their members, beyond their delegates, to sign up for workshops, lunch speaker session, facilitated conversations, and closing worship.** This is a wonderful opportunity to introduce more of your church members to the wider ABC family.
- Payments will be taken online at the time of registration via Eventbrite. There is also an option to register through this site but to send in payment directly to the region office by check***.
- Early Registration deadline is Thursday, October 1 to secure adequate planning for all the sessions. PLEASE NOTE: Individual Workshops and Facilitated Conversation sessions may be canceled due to low early registration counts, so please register early. Registration will remain open, however, until Friday, October 9, 12 NOON.
Step by Step Instructions:
- View the program of the day HERE.
- Discuss with your church if you will be a delegate to the 9 AM Annual Meeting. (See below for more delegate information.)
- When you are ready to register, click on the following button:
* Registration fees help to offset the cost incurred to offer the Annual Gathering and to support the general ministry of ABC Wisconsin.
** Closing worship will be facilitated via the Zoom platform but also livestreamed via Facebook. More instructions to come.
*** Payments made via Eventbrite will incur a processing fee. To avoid these fees, registrants can still register online but mail in a check payment to "ABC/WI, 15330 Watertown Plank Road, Elm Grove, WI 53122." Please choose the "Mail-in" registration type by October 2.
If you are having trouble with registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-782-3140.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE?
Click HERE to learn more about choosing breakout sessions and how to get the Zoom credentials for each of the sessions.
WHO CAN BE DELEGATES TO THE ANNUAL MEETING?
From the ABC/WI Bylaws:
ARTICLE V.SECTION 2 – VOTING DELEGATES:
Voting delegates at the Annual Meeting of ABC/WI shall be:
- all members of the Board,
- one pastor from each ABC/WI active church, and
- endorsed representatives from ABC/WI active churches. Endorsed representatives shall consist of: two individuals chosen by each active church and an additional individual for each fifty members, or any major fraction of fifty, above the first one hundred members; membership shall be according to the most recently submitted Church Annual Report.
Voting delegates shall be required to register at the Annual Meeting of the ABC/WI prior to the business session. Quorum shall be forty (40) delegates of ABC/WI for the transaction of business.