Quick Links to Informational and Procedural Documents
click on each link to download
ABC/WI Services to our Churches - following is a list of some of the services available to our member churches.
- Usage of ABC/WI Communication Platforms - Please click Here for instructions on sharing your church events, activities, and stories via ABC/WI Communication platforms.
- Pastoral Search and General Church Ministry Consultation
- Minister Licensing, Ordination, Privilege of Call, and Recognition of Ordination processes, administered by the Commission on Ministry. Contact region office.
- Policy and process for addressing allegations of Clergy Misconduct: An Ecclesiastical Process for Review of Ministerial Standing, administered by the Commission on Ministry. Contact region office.
- ABC Mission Giving Processing
ABCUSA Services to our Churches
- Church Non-profit Tax Exemption
- Church Annual Report - Uses - Contact ABC Wisconsin Region Office if you need to submit your church annual report
- Key Concepts for Sound Congregational Administration article & presentation
- National Group Insurance for Churches
- The American Baptist Historical Society provides resources to help educate congregations on Baptist heritage, provides certificates for Church Anniversary Celebrations, guidelines for preserving church records, and more. Click HERE.
General Church Administration Resources
- United States Department of Labor - Labor Posters - Follow the link to an application that will ask a few questions about your organization & then tell you which posters you are legally required to have - NEW NOV. 2018!
Church Ministry Resources
- Ministries of ABC WI Churches - A list of ministries by churches in our region.
Church to Church Network
Where churches can post specific things on their "wish list" and can post things they have available for donation to other churches.
Available for Donation
None at this time!
Check Back Soon!