ABC/WI Ministry/Job Opportunities (Jobs are listed in the order they are received with the most recent posting at the top of the list.)
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR - Part-time 18 hrs/wk; Posted April 7, 2018. Open until filled.
Click HERE for volunteer opportunities with ABC/WI.
Job Posting Resources for you to visit:
- The Wisconsin Council of Churches will receive and post job opportunities that are open to all denominations and do not require ordination (postings will be listed for one month.) To view their page, click HERE.
Other Job Opportunities (Jobs are listed in the order they are received with the most recent posting at the top of the list.)
- Calvary Baptist Church of Chicago has a position open for a Senior Pastor - Send Letter of Interest and Resume to Calvary Baptist Church of Chicago, c/o Pastoral Search Committee, 2309 East 8Oth Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60617 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE - Posted April 16, 2018.
- The American Baptist Churches of Massachusetts is seeking a full-time Director /Minister of Stewardship and Finance - Send a letter of interest with resume and educational background, and ABPS Profile if available, to Executive Minister Rev. Mary Miller at email@example.com - Posted April 16, 2018.
- Quest Coordinator, The Crossing Inc. Campus Ministry, Madison, Wi. - Part-time (10hrs/wk) - Send cover letter and resume to Mallory Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled - Posted February 26, 2018.
- Underwood Memorial Baptist Church in Wauwatosa, WI is seeking an Office Manager for 5-7 hrs/ week. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com - Deadline is March 1st - Posted February 22, 2018.
- American Baptist Seminary of the West (ABSW) Seeks New Vice President of Advancement - Please send a cover letter and resume to Rev. Carolyn Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org - Posted February 8, 2018.
- Executive Minister of ABC New Jersey - Deadline extended to April 17, 2018.
How to Submit Job Postings
ABC Wisconsin will post jobs as a service to our member churches and partner ministries.
- Job postings on the website are limited to one or two lines of information and a link to the full job description.
- Please send us the exact title of the job, part-time/full-time/contract, deadline, contact person if available, and a link to your webpage.
[EXAMPLE] Church Organist (Part-time, ~ 6 hr/week) – First Baptist Church, Packertown, WI. Contact: Bart Starr at email@example.com or 123-456-7899. Deadline 12/3/2019 (posted 1/15/17) (Accompanied with a direct link to your website posting).
- ONLY FOR MEMBER CHURCHES WITH NO WEBSITE: Please send us the same information and a .pdf of the full job description and contact details. We will create a link to the pdf.
- Send all job posting information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All job postings with no deadline provided will be removed two months after the posting date. If you would like this extended, you will need to contact the region office.