ABC Wisconsin Churches Supporting Education Through These Special Projects
For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding...
CCU Book Project
Chin Christian University (CCU) Book Project
Sponsored by Emmanuel Chin Baptist Church
Rev. Lalpek Lian, Pastor
On behalf of the Emmanuel Chin Baptist Church, we invite you to participate in a new project.
The CCU Book Project shares new or gently used books and donates them to the library of the Chin Christian University located in Hakha, Chin State in Myanmar (Burma). These book donations contribute to the library’s collections, benefitting the inter-denominational student population enrolled in religious studies, liberal arts, and business, as well churches and ministers of the Hakha Baptist Association, who partner with the University.
New or gently used books, journals, or curriculum are most needed in the following disciplines:
- World Religions
- Biblical Studies/Commentaries
- Christian Devotionals
- Spiritual Formation/Spirituality
- Pastoral Ministry
- Christian Education
- Social Justice Ministries
- Church Administration
- English Literature
- Business Management Administration
How to Donate:
- Donations can be brought to the lower level of the ABC Wisconsin regional offices in Elm Grove during normal business hours.
- It is most helpful if books are packed in boxes with their spine facing upward, and if drop-offs are arranged with the office staff head of time (however any usable donations are gladly accepted).
- If you request a donation acknowledgement, please submit a written note with estimated value of donations to Betsy Kelnhofer in the region office, with an email or mailing address to send the donation acknowledgement.
Members of the Emmanuel Chin Baptist Church will pick up, sort, catalog, and ship donations at varying times throughout the year.
Book donations are also offered to current CENTRAL Wisconsin seminarians, ministers of ABC Wisconsin, and at times donated to our local partner, Salzmann Library at St. Francis de Sales Seminary in St. Francis. WI.